Saturday, 20 June 2026

Fake scam betray

. 973

My message to fake people online who scam to make money.

What makes me wonder is that the way people are professionally creating Facebook profile to make money. 
.
They are using human emotions to make money. 
.
They are telling lies to make money. 
.
I encountered several such people trying to make money. 

I am encountering many fake people on internet. 

So it's difficult to find genuine people online. 

As my request for video call is necessary to know you are real. 

Please be truthful, transparent and kind person. 

My prayers to your divine soul. 

To your soul which is guiding your body.

To provide me blessings because. 

I am a good person. 

You should live with me in real life.

You should be with truth and kindness. 

You must communicate with video call. 

To create your reality. 

To meet me.

To live with me. 

Pray for. 
Truth with kindness. 

Transparency. 

I can't proceed further without a video call dear.

So whenever you feel you can have video call you let me know.

Until then please don't bother me dear great soul.

Are you comfortable to have a video call so that i can make sure you are real.

Video call is must to make sure you are real
.
I am located in Karnataka india. 
.
I am single 53 as of 2026.
.
I am a vegetarian. 
.
I am seeking for a serious committed relationship. 
.
I am searching for my soulmate and twin flame.
.
I am encountering several fake profiles of scam.
.
Are you comfortable to have a video call so that i can make sure you are real.
.
I will not pay any money or gift card.
.
Please don't waste time. 
.
Please don't lie. 
.
Please be truthful with kindness. 
.
My prayers for your healing.
.
God bless you great soul 🙏
.
Because I think you are fake.

Are you comfortable to have a video call so that i can make sure you are real

I am encountering many fake people on internet. 

So it's difficult to find genuine people online. 

So please don't mind.

As my request for video call is necessary. 
.
I am encountering many fake people on internet. 

So it's difficult to find genuine people online. 

So please don't mind.

As my request for video call is necessary. 
.
I can't proceed further without a video call.

So whenever you feel you can have video call you let me know.

Until then please don't bother me.

My prayers for your healing. 

God bless you 🙏



Link to this article. 

Fake scam betray online. 














@

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 Sex Taboo Superstition

. . Creating good things is not easy. . Having sex or sexual thoughts is not bad. . Sex and sexual thoughts with good souls is good divine b...